In a Heartland Dental supported practice, you lead with full clinical autonomy. You choose what services to offer, what payor networks to join, and which labs and supplies to use. You make the treatment decisions, and you lead your team. We simply provide non-clinical administrative support to make it easier and more affordable.View Specialist Jobs
Have questions? Talk to a recruiter
Put your skills to work and achieve your goals faster with our non-clinical administrative support. In a Heartland Dental supported practice, you will enjoy full clinical autonomy, flexible scheduling options, an industry-leading compensation package from your supported practice, and access to our full suite of support services.
- Payor network negotiation expertise
- Digital software to streamline the transfer of provider referrals
- Broad mentor networks, including fellow specialists
- Assistance with administrative services, such as payroll, IT, accounting, and more
“Heartland Dental’s motto is that it’s a doctor-led culture, and I believe that wholeheartedly. I make all the choices when it comes to clinical care of my patients. Where Heartland Dental comes in and excels is with support buying supplies, providing technology, and giving us the tools to educate our staff and become much more successful.”Watch Dr. Carolan’s story
Connect To Something Greater
In a Heartland Dental supported practice, you’ll become a member of one of the largest networks of dentists and specialists in the world. We are uniquely positioned to create opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration that can help you build your referral network, ensure a full schedule, and deliver continuity of care for patients.
- 2,700+ supported doctors
- 80% of supported general dentists actively refer patients for specialty care
- 1,700+ supported offices in 38 states and D.C.
Partnering For Growth
Built by a doctor for doctors over 25 years ago, Heartland Dental’s support model is uniquely qualified to help you achieve mastery in a dental practice. Heartland Dental leadership, operational teams, and supported specialists meet monthly to enhance our specialty support model and meet the evolving needs of the industry.
- Office growth strategies
- Marketing support designed to grow the specialty patient base and help manage patient communications
- Business and leadership development training available for you and your team
Supporting Doctors in Six Specialties
We support offices across America offering Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Pediatrics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Periodontal Services, as well as General Dentistry. In a Heartland Dental supported practice, you will have access to mentorship and collaboration opportunities with dentists to build a strong referral network and enhance your craft.
- Access to the latest technologies, including CBCT scanners, ultrasonics, and microscopes
- Ability to run several operatories and hire multiple dental assistants
- Ability to treat adults and children, with mentorship available from pediatric specialists
“Having practiced Endodontics with support from another DSO and in private practice, two things stand out to me. First, the close network and camaraderie of specialists and general dentists. Second, the clinical autonomy and access to high-tech equipment that help me deliver superior service and care to my patients.”
- Access to the latest technology, including CBCT scanners, implant systems, panoramic machines, and in-office sedation equipment
- Ability to run several operatories and hire multiple dental & surgical assistants
- Support securing hospital privileges for both doctor and office dental assistants
“The leadership team at Heartland Dental has prioritized the specific needs of specialists—listening to us, encouraging feedback from us, and seeking win-win solutions to help us grow our practices and succeed.”
- Access to the latest technology, including appliances and Invisalign® for bite correction, iTero® scanners, panoramic machines, cephalometric x-rays, and Ortho2 software
- Ability to run several operatories and hire a treatment coordinator and multiple ortho assistants
“Affiliating with Heartland Dental gave our practice access to incredible technology, marketing support, and a general dentist network that has let us grow in a way we weren’t able to before.”
- Access to the best and latest technology, including iTero scanners for patient education and Invisalign bite correction, and panoramic machines
- Pediatric Dental Anesthesia Associates (PDAA) services available to enable complex procedures to be comfortably and safely done in-office
- Ability to run several operatories and hire multiple hygienists & dental assistants
- Support securing hospital privileges for doctor and office dental assistants
“Heartland Dental systems, like morning huddles, make our day run so much smoother. We can plan for the kids—even if kids don't typically follow a plan.”
- Access to the latest technology, including ultrasonics, implant systems, and tissue lasers
- Ability to run several operatories
- Support recruiting and hiring multiple hygienists and dental assistants
“Whether it's a CBCT or a dental laser, Heartland Dental invests in our practice to ensure we're able to provide the very best care to our patients.”
Heartland Dental Blog
Gain the insights you need to take your dental career to the next level. Subscribe to our blog and stay up-to-date on the latest news, trends, career advice, and perspectives in the dental industry.
Heartland Dental Celebrates Record New Construction, Affiliation Growth, and Technology Enhancements in 2023Read More 2023 growth stats for Heartland Deltal
Heartland Dental Names Tamra Kempf as General CounselRead More
Heartland Dental Brings Best-In-Class Dental AI to the Nation’s Leading Supported FootprintRead More white tooth on blue futuristic science and technology motif background